Friday 18 January 2008

Two down......

Isn’t is amazing what a little motivation and accountability will accomplish? Rather that get to the end of the week and post that I was unable to complete the task I set myself, I’ve somehow found the dedication to (so far) complete 2 whole essays!
I’m currently ½ way through the 3rd one, which I hope to finish today and then perhaps tomorrow I’ll get on to a 4th! She’s on a roll people!!!
It hasn’t been easy. I used to be good at this essay stuff but I seem to have lost the ability to plan the train of thought in them over the decade plus that I’ve been out of the education system.

Still I’ve been sitting myself down every day at the computer and I’ve found that "treats" work great for getting the paragraphs to add up. Promising myself chocolate and “online time” might not be ethical…some might call it bribery!

I call it 2 down, 1 to go!!!

No comments: