Tuesday 15 January 2008

Photos of pretty finished objects!

Here are the two finished items that I was unable to post last week...just to prove they really are done!

The first is my Le Slouch beret style beanie, knitted in Paton’s Moonglow. Perhaps a little hard to work out from the photos…..taking a photo of a hat on your own head is a bit of an art form in itself! It’s basically an over sized beret. The wool was a little awkward to use as it varies greatly in thickness however the end product is great and very warm. Just what I need right now!!!


Another angle of my head!
A close up of the wool. It has silvery sparkly bits through it.


The second project was a circular needle holder (matching a previous straight needle holder I made). Also I think a little hard to work out from the photos but basically it has 6 pockets for the needles, which fold up concertina style in a wallet type fashion.

The pockets....three on one side....there on the other.
The concertina bit....hard to see in a photo I think.

Strangely though I still have many other projects that need finishing!

No comments: