Tuesday 22 January 2008

Off again...

Tomorrow we're off to Egypt. We'll only be gone for a week but the blog will be quiet unless I find some Internet access out there.

We're rather excited at this point to be finally going to see a country that we've read so much about. Of course there's the pyramids which will be amazing but there's the vibrant culture and ancient history as well. It's a 9 day trip and we'll be visiting Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Not quite long enough to get off the beaten track but we figure we can always go back!!

Of course we'll be taking a hideous amount of photos that I will endeavour to share with you upon our return...goes without saying really!

Ok...now I really must go and pack!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

EGYPT??!! Wow, you two sure get around! I'll look forward to the photos. It is a place that has always fascinated Ken and me, but we'll never get there. Just have to content ourselves watching National Geographic doco's!