Tuesday 8 January 2008

Beanie Baby!

Right…it’s the start of the year but a week for finishing things off. One a day till the end of the week! Here’s today’s project already done and dusted. Matt’s Christmas Beanie.
It was my first circular needles project and I think that I’m in love! I’ve never used needles that were easier or more smooth and lovely to use! I don’t think that they will completely replace double pointed needles for me but I think I’ll be using them in preference.
See the happy recipient modelling!(Please excuse the thread hanging down his neck...I have temporarily lost my weaving in needle)

I know this might be controversial (in the world of knitting) but having tried socks (and failed so far) with DPNs I think I might try them with circulars! GASP!
Oh I do like to live on the edge!!

No comments: