Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New whatever...

Good lord is it 2008 already? I'm not really ready for it at all. I have no goals, no plans, no aims. The remains of Christmas are strewn around the house and the tinsel just looks garish in the hard light of 2008. I'm not that fond of this time of year. The aftermath of christmas, the insanity of the sales, the pressure to know what you want from the next 360 something days. It's all too much and this year I can't seem to work out what I want to achieve or work towards...very strange for me.

Anyway enough of me moaning away. Here are some photos for you to look at while I try to figure out the meaning of life etc!!
The view from our cottage
Farm type buildings seen on one of our walks. I love the colour on the hills!
Fields of sheep also seen on one of our walks.
Lighthouse at Strumble Head
Newgale beach

No comments: