Sunday 23 December 2007

Silly Season Salutations!!

Well it's still dark out and we're setting off in a mo to Wales for our countryside Christmas but I couldn't leave without wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

May your turkey cook all the way through, may the weather be exactly right for where ever you are, may you receive no paper cuts, may all the toffee's in the bowl be the ones you like, may your Santa hat not fit too tightly, may you eat more than you should be able too and may none of your presents require that fake "OH I love it!"

More seriously I hope that each and every one of you spends Christmas surrounded by friends and family, knowing exactly how lucky and loved you are, giving thanks for it and sharing the feeling around when ever you have opportunity!

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Kathie, your card arrived today - I had absolutely no idea who it was from until I opened it and saw your name! Ken still didn't know until I prodded his memory: "Kathie - SANDRA'S daughter, remember?" "Oh yeah..how come she sent us a card?" Duh...
As I type this, you'll be walking around Wales somewhere, it seems! I hope your Christmas was everything you wanted it to be, and our best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!
Hugs,
Gina and Ken