Tuesday 30 October 2007

Seasonal goodies!

This time of year means many things to many people but to me it means food!! I love to feed people...I have no idea where the need came from but the force is in me and feed folks I must. AND there is so much scope for that around Christmas. It starts about now. Mince meat, Christmas puddings, things marinating in alcohol, freezing things now for extra mouths later. I love it!!

My Christmas magazines come out this week too and I'm excited, stupid excited, ridiculously "I have no life nor any other interests and I don't mind sharing it with the world" excited!!
2 or 3 magazines with nothing but recipes of things I could cook...lovely!

Having admitted publicly to the sadness that is me and my life perhaps your impressions will change when you see what I'm up to at the moment......Lemon Verbena Liquor
All's I'll say is that a herb, some vodka and a little bit of time make a whole lotta heaven!!!!!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

I can tell you where your yearn to cook for people comes from - your MUM!! Who else? She has the best dinner parties with the most food (and drink, but we won't go there..)of anyone I know!

MrsG said...

Hmmm...really? I have many vivid memories of burnt things!!!! (no offence mum!):)