Saturday 13 October 2007

Nothing much

Lordy but it’s been one of those weeks. Nothing bad in particular has happened. Everything’s just been hard…kinda like swimming through honey if you know what I mean. But it’s the weekend now (almost) and it’s all good.

Well almost good. I’m annoyingly close to the end of Harry Potter. Probably less than 100 pages and I’m dying to find out how it all ends. I would have finished it this morning on the train but for some reason time sped up and I was in London before I knew it. At least I didn’t have to sit next to another annoying MP3 person. Can someone tell me WHY I would want to listen to someone else’s music filtered THROUGH THEIR HEAD????? Oh don’t get me started…

SO…the weekend. Not too much planned. I am attending a Pampered Chef party tonight. Should be fun cause they sell loads of cool stuff for the kitchen. And I love utensils dontchya know. Wine, friends and someone else doing all the work! What else could you want!

Aside from that I’m toying with the idea of taking the camera out for a spin somewhere. Its autumn now and the trees are all changing colour and looking pretty. We haven’t been out and taken photos for ages and even if it’s just a trip down to the local park I think it will help us get our motivation back. If we get anything good you’ll be the first to see it, I promise!

And of course more study. It’s never ending but I’m starting to feel like I’m getting somewhere…very slowly. I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned the course I’m doing on the blog before. For those who don’t know I’m studying Natural Nutrition (which is nutrition but looked at from a more natural and holistic point of view). It’s through a UK College but I’m doing the correspondence course which is making for some problems when I’m not so motivated but I’m starting to be more dedicated and progression can be seen from time to time.

Oh and the knitting. Going to make a push to try to get this cardigan finished have it over my shoulders rather than hanging around my neck!! And to go with the knitting…in perhaps not the wisest of pairings…there’s a bottle of wine somewhere with my name on it!!

No comments: