Thursday 22 November 2007

That Knitting Feeling

Knitting is cool…knitting is great…knitting is addictive and obsessive and compulsive!

Below is a selection of some of the things I want to knit in the new year.
The list is in no way complete, in order of importance and I reserve the right to find a gazillion new and exciting patterns to do instead or as well as, if I so want!!

Ribbed cap by Judy Gibson – currently in progress and about 70% done. It will look like a hat in time.
Juno Regina Stole by Miriam L Felton
Knitting Tote by Donna Yacino
Coachella by Fathom Harvill
Ariann by Bonne Marie Burns

It's my aim to get the stole, tote and two tops done within the next 12 months. I know I knit slow but am hoping that I will speed up a little with experience and so I don't think it's too much to hope for. Unless of course I find other equally desireable and distracting patterns that I must knit now!!

No comments: