Thursday 28 June 2007

Pretty knitting!

Loads of things going on but it's all a bit...bitsy so I'll leave that for a day when I've got my thoughts together and am able to make coherent sentances of it all. In the meantime here are the long promised photos of my current knitting work in progress.

This is the back.....very nice hmmm?













This is the left front that gave me sooooooo much trouble that had nothing to do with extreme tiredness or knitting in front of really interesting TV shows.















This is the right front. I'm almost finished this one now and it's more advanced than the photo shows.












This is an arty close up cause I'm quietly chuffed that I've managed to knit so much so evenly and I feel it needs showing off!
Also this is the photo that's closest to the real colour. It's a really lovely mossy green with lighter and darker bits flecked through it.

For non knitting readers I might have some non knitting photos tomorrow taken in the backyard.

I know you can hardly wait and you never know I might just get the photos to display properly!!

No comments: