Friday 15 February 2008

Spring was here...

It’s freezing today which is disappointing since it's been very Spring-like the last few weeks. Well ok it's not literally freezing but it is definitely quite cold outside. Plus we are in the process of having the central heating boiler replaced we’ve been without heating and hot water for 24 hours now and the house has cooled down significantly. So I thought that I’d try to warm up with some photos I took earlier this week. The first snow drops I've seen this year.
A tree. I like the way the sun lights it up.
I've been thinking of this photo for weeks now...every time I walk through the park and while I'm quite happy with this shot I think I need to take the bigger camera down there and do it properly...and without the guy on the bike!

No comments: