Tuesday 30 September 2008

A Pause

Apologies for the quietness of the blog recently. Even when I’ve posted my heart hasn’t been in it. I think I’m going to take a little break…a few weeks or so.
Everything is overwhelming at the moment, boxes, house stuff, moving and adjusting. There are so many ideas, directions, people and tasks that are clamouring for my attention that it’s hard to know where to start. I need to stop, regroup and prioritize, as well as have a think about the blog and its direction.

SO….I hope everyone enjoys the next few weeks and I will be back soon, bright, shiny and raring to blog again!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Kathie, you should never feel obligated to blog, or apologise for not blogging! I think sometimes we take ourselves too seriously, and worry that people out in cyberspace will think you are not a true blue blogger if you don't post every day, and don't reply to every comment! As if anyone CARES!! Hey, it's your blog/diary/journal, so it's your decision about what goes in and when. So you can't be bothered right now? Hang up your Gone Fishing sign and get on with real life until you feel like posting again! (And don't you dare close your blog down - it's one of the better blogs around!)

Sharon said...

I agree with G - blogging is a social interactive cyber activety but when 'real time' life calls that is what is the most important.. Look forward to seeing you more when your life returns to normal...