Monday 21 July 2008

Where I fall over again!

This weekend just gone was a really busy one for us. We have been a bit slack in the catching up with people department of late....lulled in to complacency by the routine of work and the open fire at mums place!

In addition to catching up with a large amount of people we also decided it was time to start having a look around at houses. Not that we're rushing into buying something straight away but it is something we're thinking about and so we need to know what's out there. Plus its fun to
peek into other peoples houses....in a completely not creepy peeping tom kinda way of course!

It was in between a couple of these house viewings that we decided to pop into a well known liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine to take with us to our dinner with friends (as per the catching up with people we know program mentioned earlier).
I must stress that it was before I went into the liquor store that I fell down the steps....but it was
after we came out, when we headed to the coffee shop when I went over on my ankle and hurt more than my pride. Boy did it hurt and although I don't think I've strained it or damaged anything permanently I am still limping.
I do seem to be making a habit of this falling over thing because on the Friday afternoon I nearly had my legs go out from under me in the nearby shopping centre. It was raining and my shoes weren't bought for practical reasons but that didn't make it any less embarrassing as I struggled to stay upright.

Anyway aside from falling over I had a great weekend visiting people, peeking in houses, watching the Banyule Bears under 15's win their match and I even got some knitting in!

No comments: