Wednesday 9 July 2008

Brisbane photos

On our way back to Melbourne we stopped in Brisbane to visit my Dad. I'd not been to Brisbane before and I have to say it's a brilliant place. The weather was fantastic, the people friendly, the city was relaxed but with heaps going on and the beaches were gorgeous! I'd definitely consider moving if the right opportunity came up.
View of the skyline.
London has it's pigeons, Brisbane has these things!
The pond in the botanical gardens
What we found in the pond at the botanical gardens!!
Wagtail
Turtle
Our first cockatoo's in 6 years!
View from a hill
When lunch came with a flag I just had to get out the camera!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

LOL! Cute touch. I love seeing patriotic bits like this appearing here and there. The Americans are often sneered at by other countries for their outright patriotism. Well I think there should be more of it. Here, I mean. Not over there!