Wednesday 6 August 2008

Changing Seasons

I'm all turned around with the seasons at the moment. One minute I'm about to go into Spring and the next I'm once again at the start of Winter. I should be eating strawberries and picking my veggies now but instead the few seedlings I've managed to grow have gone to seed.

To add to the frustration I can't find a single magazine in Australia that deals with vegetables. And I don't mean a general gardening magazine...there are heaps of them. I mean a dedicated veggie mag like Kitchen Garden or Grow your own. I think I'll have to purchase a book or something just so I can get my head around the seasons in this hemisphere. Especially since I once again have a backyard!

So because I'm feeling nostalgic here are some veggie photos...I grew 'em myself!!

beanszucchini
cheery tomatoeslollo rosso lettucestrawberry

No comments: