Saturday 8 March 2008

Juniper

Well this has been finished for a couple of weeks now but I've been unable to get enough light near a mirror for decent photos. These two are the best I can come up with for now.
Overall I'm happy with it and I love the pattern. So quick and easy to knit up. However next time round (or if I can be bothered to undo everything this time round) I'll be changing a few things.
Firstly I'll be making the sleeves longer by at least an extra 1". Although I did a larger size to make it a baggy jumper it's turned out quite small. Probably my gauge was out.
Also as you can see the bottom is a rolled edge which I hate. I knew I would hate it and should have changed it when I started but then I can be stupid sometimes. Next time it will definitely be a ribbed edge.
Other than that I love it and it's so warm and soft and comfy.

Pattern: Sirdar Juniper V Neck Sweater 8969 (no ribbon detail on mine)
Yarn: Sirdar Juniper 514 Ginger

No comments: