Tuesday 4 March 2008

Happy UK Mothers Day

Yesterday was the day that the UK celebrates Mothers Day. So Happy Mothers Day all you UK mums!!
This morning was like this. Blue sky and sunshine. It's raining now though. I think that Spring is here, but to be sure I will gather proof this week and report back on Friday with my findings.
I love bumblebees. They are so furry you just want to touch them. I don't of course as that would be asking for trouble. However I do take photos!! If you click on the picture it should make it bigger and then you will be able to see the hairs! So fuzzy.
No bees were hurt during the making of this post.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Aww, he is cute. I often think I'd like to stroke a Huntsman spider for the same reason - they look soft and furry too, but for the same reason as you won't pat this little guy, I won't pat a spider!

MrsG said...

Spiders do NOT look soft and furry. They look scary and horrible and they are one of the reasons I left in the first place!!!!!!!!! I had forgotten you liked them!