Tuesday 21 August 2007

Other than travelling...

I have photos…but as the title indicates they are not travel related. I’m still going through those ones but should have some up this week.
Apologies in advance for the formatting. I just can't get the photos to stay where I want them to! Keep scrolling...

The day after we got home from Ireland we went to Ladies Day at the Brighton Races. It wasn’t Ascot I guess but it was a damn good excuse to dress up and wear hats (strangely not as easy as it sounds) and have a great day. I’ve mentioned it before and so I won’t go into it but here are some pics for you to look at.


This is us pretending we're all posh n stuff and trying to keep our knees together in a lady like fashion!












This is our fancy buffet lunch!











Me watching the race!













As you know we've had some guests over from Italy...here they are!












and their little boy who is quite possibly the cutest little boy in the world!! Dontya think?














I mentioned the wedding we went to recently…what I didn’t mention is what happened as we were leaving. I saw my first wild hedgehog!!!! Not a big deal for some perhaps but it was quite exciting for me and I jumped out the car and snapped this. However they move really, really fast. I was lucky to get a shot at all once he got moving!




And finally a brief mention of the travelling. When we were in Galway guess what I found???? KNITING!!!

No comments: